When you're a kid, grownups are always giving you advice. And sometimes it's good advice. But a LOT of times it's not. Here are the ten most B.S. pieces of advice adults give kids.
1. "If you just tell the truth, I won't get mad."
2. "Cheaters never win."
3. "When someone bullies you, it's just because they're jealous."
4. "The real world isn't like school. People grow up."
5. "Just be yourself and everyone will love you."
6. "If you're nice to people, they'll be nice back."
7. "These are the best years of your life."
8. "You need to go to college to succeed."
9. "You need to learn math because you won't always have a calculator handy."
10. "You're unique and special and deserve everything in the world."