At 93.7 The Bus we're adding our voice to raise awareness about mental health.
Some facts to consider....
- Half of all people who struggle with mental health issues start by age 14.
- 1 in 5 Americans have a diagnosable mental health condition.
- One third of all mental health issues begin before the age of 24
- Nearly 14 million young people have some type of diagnosable mental health condition.
- The Center for Disease Control reports that up to 20 percent of U.S. Children have a mental health condition.
Take a stand against the stigma of mental health. Tell those dealing with issues that it's ok to reach out and talk. Join 93.7 The Bus and learn what you can do to help by going to OK2TALK.ORG