June 4, 2014
The Stanley Cup finals start tonight, but if a Kings/Rangers match-up doesn't do it for you, maybe a drinking game will. Here are the rules:
- One drink for each icing, offside or penalty.
- Two drinks for each even-strength goal.
- Three drinks for each shorthanded goal or empty-net goal.
- Four drinks for each five-minute penalty.
- Drink continuously when a fight breaks out.
- Drink everything in sight for any goal scored by a goalie or a check that breaks glass.
Just don't drive after playing--not even a zamboni.