September 6, 2013
Five Relationship Lessons You Can Learn from Football
1. Teamwork. Just like on the field, when you're in a relationship, you need to know how to work together as a team. That means understanding YOUR role, and trusting THEM to do their job.
2. Discipline. Being a pro football player requires discipline, sacrifice, and hard work . . . and the same goes for being in a serious relationship.
3. Conditioning. A player needs to be in top form during football season. And you should be in a good place before jumping into the dating game . . . that means mentally, emotionally, AND physically.
4. Celebrating. One of the best parts of football games is the touchdown celebrations . . . it keeps the team motivated and builds momentum for the next big play. And the same principle applies to everyday life too: So don't forget to celebrate your small victories along the way.
5. Perseverance. Just like winning and losing games, being in a relationship is full of emotional ups and downs. But if you stick with it, it'll pay off in the end.